Today’s consumer is now firmly in control of their own destiny, having complete control over which companies earn the right to communicate with them through digital channels. Abuse that trust and that right is removed with the click of an unsubscribe link. The business world is swimming in an ever raising tide of customer data and that tide raises all ships. AscentCRM works with companies large and small to help turn that data into insight. Insight that ensures they are sending the right message, to the right person at the right time, thus maintaining that level of trust and turning relationships, with the right customers, into profit.
So, who is this company called AscentCRM you ask? Here are some interesting things you may not know about us.
- Our clients send more than 150 million emails per year through our platform
- We help our customers avoid the batch and blast email with the same message to all customers and help them create email with dynamic content based on factors such as gender, age and purchase history.
- Our database holds about 25,000,000 unique consumers
- That is about the same as the population of Australia. Of course each of our clients only sees their customers and we never share data with any 3rd party.
- We process more than 6.5MM transactions per year.
- That’s as much as Walmart processes in an hour! These transactions come to us from multiple eCommerce, Point of Sale, ticket sales and lodging platforms.
- One of the best performing email subject lines is Happy Birthday
- We have seen Happy Birthday emails outperform other emails by 6X
- We have seen female creative sent to females outperform generic content by 15%
- In many cases, we are able to assign gender to a client’s customer data. By far the most needle moving thing you can do with this data is to make sure you are at least having conversations with your customers based on gender. Another good one is to run a re-engagement campaign e.g. send an email to customers who spent more than $100 who you haven’t heard from in 6 months.
- We do not believe that all customers are equal
- Unbelievable, right? But the fact is that Pareto’s 80:20 rule is alive and well. We’ve seen time and time again that 20% of your customers will drive 80% of your revenue, so why treat all customers the same?
- We manage the databases for more than 100 separate brands
- We’re proud to call Retailers, Brands, Event Management Companies and Resorts our clients. For all these companies we help them to drive value and insight from customer data.
- Our team partakes in more than 20 outdoor pursuits
- Fly fishing, back country skiing, alpine skiing, cross country skiing, snowboarding, road biking, mountain biking, ice climbing, rock climbing, kayaking, trail running, 10K running, back country camping, sand volleyball, Crossfit, rafting, wake boarding, triathlons …. and the list goes on and on!