Our account executives call on mid-market prospects who are B2C marketers and senior executives. Our Account Executives provide these prospects with a customer data platform solution that delivers real business results and enables authentic customer relationships. Account Executives are responsible for taking qualified leads through the sales process, negotiating contracts and closing deals. Our AE’s are expected to participate in prospecting activities and team with Business Development Representatives to develop pipeline and achieve joint success. All applicants must thrive in a high growth organization and be able to navigate constant change.
- Become fluent and able to educate prospects on Ascent360’s product offerings through knowledge of our products, our value proposition, key differentiators and the greater Martec and CDP space
- Close deals involving multiple executive stakeholders
- Meet or exceed sales quota and activity metrics
- Complete product demos, create customized proposals and complete follow up activities to manage all deals through to qualification, evaluation and close stages of sales process
- Manage pipeline, sales activity and ability to accurately forecast
- Participate in prospecting; nurture warm leads and create opportunities
- Develop a strong understanding of internal/external systems, sales methodologies and processes
- Brainstorm with marketing, other sales team members, and BDRs new and creative selling techniques, process improvements and ideas to accelerate sales growth
- Coach and team with Business Development Representatives to build your SQL pipeline
Minimum Job Requirements
- A minimum of 3 years of on-quota, B2B software applications sales experience; marketing software sales experience is a plus, as is SaaS sales experience and mid-market focus
- History of consistent quota over achievement versus peers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to negotiate effectively based on value and differentiation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment as well as ability to succeed working independently
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Bachelor’s degree required
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary, uncapped variable compensation, and equity in our high growth SaaS company
- Benefits – Medical, dental, retirement matching, 3 weeks PTO + paid holidays, gym & gear discounts
At Ascent360, our mission is simple; to become a World Class Customer Data Platform (CDP) that helps companies realize greater value from their customer data leading to increased revenue. We are a cloud based CDP that enables highly targeted, omni-channel marketing strategies direct to customers and prospects. We work with over 100 different brands, retailers, and resorts to integrate all data sources, giving a full view of their customer, allowing for needle moving marketing campaigns.
Ascent360 is a venture-backed SaaS start-up nestled in the foothills of Colorado in Golden only a short drive away from the hustle of downtown Denver or the solitude of the Rocky Mountains! We have GREAT views and AMAZING options for mountain biking, trail running, road cycling, cross fit (down the street) & more right outside our doorsteps with an in-office shower! We are privileged to work with customers you know and love from industries like retail, resort, and outdoor & active lifestyle. At Ascent360 we work and function as a team. If you have an idea, speak up and your voice will be heard. And to seal the deal, our in-house kegerator makes recharging only a pour away. In 2017, we were recognized on Outside Magazine’s 100 Best Places to Work list and in 2018… we made the TOP 50!!! We hope you will join this fast-paced start-up with a group of people who ALL make a difference in the future of Ascent360!