Ascent360 seeks a seasoned Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) with a proven track record of building high-growth, scalable, metrics-driven Sales and Marketing teams. This role will be fully responsible for all Net New Sales and meeting the company revenue targets. The CRO will be responsible for all lead generation to support fast growth that meets the revenue goals set forth by the Board of Directors. Lead generation responsibilities include both inbound, via Marketing and Partnership channels, and outbound via Business Development functions. This position reports to the CEO of Ascent360.
This role is responsible for:
- Meeting and/or exceeding Net New Sales Goals (MRR & ARR)
- Managing the Sales & Marketing Budget and P&L
- Building and leading a scalable Sales team (Executives + BDR team)
- Assessment and improvement of the Sales Compensation structure
- Leading the Marketing team to build a brand and drive inbound leads.
- Building out a lead generating Partner Program
- Growing Sales & Brand to ensure Ascent360 is a lead player in the CDP space
Requirements for the role:
- Ideal experience includes running a SaaS sales organization selling to medium-sized businesses (not exclusively Enterprise level businesses)
- Has led a marketing function focused on content creation and inbound lead generation
- Has managed a direct sales organization with a consultative, over-the-phone strategy
- Has managed a partner program that has led directly to leads and sales
- Has worked in a small start-up with finite resources
- Has worked in a venture-backed start-up
- Has sold to the marketing function
- Has led Inbound marketing team
- Has experience in Database Marketing, Email Marketing and a good understanding of the Marketing Technology stack.
- Knows key components of the sales tech stack and how it differs from the MarTech stack
- Knows B2B marketplace
- Understands the world of small brands, retailers and hotels/resorts
- Understands the challenges for marketers to execute on Market Segmentation, Personas, and 1 to 1 communications
- Ability to work & close larger deals w/o crowding out the salesperson
- Recruiting and coaching young talent
- Creating and driving a value proposition
- Ability to communicate in writing, in person, and in presentations
- Fits Ascent 360 Culture
- Proven commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Stable employment history
- 4-year degree in business, economics, marketing, etc.
- MBA preferred
To Apply, click here:
At Ascent360, our mission is simple; to become a World Class Customer Data Platform (CDP) that helps companies realize greater value from their customer data leading to increased revenue. We are a cloud based CDP that enables highly targeted, omni-channel marketing strategies direct to customers and prospects. We work with over 100 different brands, retailers, and resorts to integrate all data sources, giving a full view of their customer, allowing for needle moving marketing campaigns.
Ascent360 is a venture-backed SaaS start-up nestled in the foothills of Colorado in Golden only a short drive away from the hustle of downtown Denver or the solitude of the Rocky Mountains! We have GREAT views and AMAZING options for mountain biking, trail running, road cycling, cross fit (down the street) & more right outside our doorsteps with an in-office shower! We are privileged to work with clients you know and love from industries like retail, resort, and outdoor & active lifestyle. At Ascent360 we work and function as a team. If you have an idea, speak up and your voice will be heard. And to seal the deal, our in-house kegerator makes recharging only a pour away. In 2017, we were recognized on Outside Magazine’s 100 Best Places to Work list and in 2018… we made the TOP 50!!! We hope you will join this fast-paced start-up with a group of people who ALL make a difference in the future of Ascent360!