Senior Database Developer Position Summary:
Ascent360 is seeking a Senior Full Stack SQL Server Developer to join our growing team of professionals. This person will be responsible for small and large development projects to help push software forward. They will help support existing projects and help develop new ETL solutions. Senior Database Developer will ensure that business, application support, and technical requirements are identified and met over the project life cycle from concept to implementation. This individual will provide industry best practices with respect to ETL and for general database development, deployment, and iterative refinement.
- Identify technical issues and provide resolution
- Reverse engineer existing system with little to no supervision
- Credibly describe and demonstrate how solutions’ address business challenges and opportunities
- Work with other teams and database developers to develop business specific data marts
- Design and develop ETL solutions to process data from multiple sources into a centralized warehouse
- Take requirements created by the business teams to build out suitable database solutions
- Develop, test and provide production support for new database solutions
- Collaborate with various teams to plan and implement Project and Service Requests. Responsibilities include: functional and technical design, configuration, system testing, coordinate user testing, implementation and post-implementation support.
Minimum Job Requirements:
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or other related field or equivalent experience.
- 7 years minimum experience delivering real world business database solutions working with SQL server stack of technologies including SSIS, SSRS, T-SQL (SQL Server 2012 and above)
- Demonstrable experience of reverse engineering complex T-SQL code
- Experience writing complex T-SQL including experience with dynamic T-SQL
- Experience writing complex stored procedures, functions, views, CTEs
- Good understanding of relational theory and normalization
- Familiar with High Availability options available with SQL Server including AlwaysOn Groups
- C# experience a plus
- Azure or AWS experience a plus
- Agile experience a plus
Specialized Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving skills and critical thinking
- Must be able to work in fast paced environment
To Apply, click here:
At Ascent360, our mission is simple; to become a World Class Customer Data Platform (CDP) that helps companies realize greater value from their customer data leading to increased revenue. We are a cloud based CDP that enables highly targeted, omni-channel marketing strategies direct to customers and prospects. We work with over 100 different brands, retailers, and resorts to integrate all data sources, giving a full view of their customer, allowing for needle moving marketing campaigns.
Ascent360 is a venture-backed SaaS start-up nestled in the foothills of Colorado in Golden only a short drive away from the hustle of downtown Denver or the solitude of the Rocky Mountains! We have GREAT views and AMAZING options for mountain biking, trail running, road cycling, cross fit (down the street) & more right outside our doorsteps with an in-office shower! We are privileged to work with clients you know and love from industries like retail, resort, and outdoor & active lifestyle. At Ascent360 we work and function as a team. If you have an idea, speak up and your voice will be heard. And to seal the deal, our in-house kegerator makes recharging only a pour away. In 2017, we were recognized on Outside Magazine’s 100 Best Places to Work list and in 2018… we made the TOP 50!!! We hope you will join this fast-paced start-up with a group of people who ALL make a difference in the future of Ascent360!