Ascent360 is looking for a strong B2B marketer experienced in developing a brand and content strategy in support of driving leads to the sales team. We’re looking for a dynamic communicator who is comfortable with measuring and reporting results. This is a hands-on role responsible for writing content, crafting emails, developing strategy and executing upon the strategy with limited support from agencies or internal team members.
This role is responsible for:
- Re-develop and enhance the core brand message and brand strategy along with the rest of the Ascent360 leadership team.
- Lead and ensure the consistency in the messaging, branding, content, and look-and-feel of all internal and external communications and marketing materials—coordinating and socializing with content, creative, sales and broader organization
- Write and develop content including blog posts, email marketing messages, webinars, and other content such as white papers and case studies.
- Create and manage outbound email campaigns targeting customers and prospects
- Manage and grow our social media presence to support our content, PR and brand objectives
- Frequently analyze content performance and leverage results to optimize campaigns and content production
- Be responsible for marketing lead generation and hit goals for number of leads generated.
- Assist business development in the acquisition of B2B clients
- Perform industry and competitive analysis to inform the sales process and help positioning and messaging
- Perform ongoing tracking and reporting on B2B marketing initiatives
- Test into a PPC strategy that can generate leads, knowing that PPC is not a significant objective and will not be a significant spend within the first 2 years., email campaigns, participation in industry conferences and events, webinars, and website updates
- Working closely with the company’s Sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials, and presentations.
This role reports to the CEO of Ascent360.
Requirements for the role:
- Bachelors or master’s degree required
- 5+ years in progressively senior marketing roles ideally working with B2B clients
- 3- 5+ years working at a B2B software company or marketing agency
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a curious / adventurous mind.
- Capacity to meet deadlines and manage projects.
- Strong problem solving, analytical, creative thinking and interpretation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
To Apply, click here:
At Ascent360, our mission is simple; to become a World Class Customer Data Platform (CDP) that helps companies realize greater value from their customer data leading to increased revenue. We are a cloud based CDP that enables highly targeted, omni-channel marketing strategies direct to customers and prospects. We work with over 100 different brands, retailers, and resorts to integrate all data sources, giving a full view of their customer, allowing for needle moving marketing campaigns.
Ascent360 is a venture-backed SaaS start-up nestled in the foothills of Colorado in Golden only a short drive away from the hustle of downtown Denver or the solitude of the Rocky Mountains! We have GREAT views and AMAZING options for mountain biking, trail running, road cycling, cross fit (down the street) & more right outside our doorsteps with an in-office shower! We are privileged to work with clients you know and love from industries like retail, resort, and outdoor & active lifestyle. At Ascent360 we work and function as a team. If you have an idea, speak up and your voice will be heard. And to seal the deal, our in-house kegerator makes recharging only a pour away. In 2017, we were recognized on Outside Magazine’s 100 Best Places to Work list and in 2018… we made the TOP 50!!! We hope you will join this fast-paced start-up with a group of people who ALL make a difference in the future of Ascent360!