Senior .NET Developer Position Summary:
Ascent360 is seeking a Senior Full Stack .Net Software Developer who also has experience with Java to join our growing team of professionals. This person will be responsible for small and large development projects to help push software forward. They will help support existing applications and help develop new products. The Senior .Net Developer will ensure that business, application support, and technical requirements are identified and met over the project life cycle from concept to implementation. This individual will provide industry best practices for application development, deployment, and iterative refinement.
- Take requirements created by the business teams to build out the application
- Develop and test new software as part of our overall CDP application
- Fix and maintain current code that is part of our current web application
- Identify technical issues and provide resolution
- Collaborate with other teams to plan and implement Project and Service Requests. Responsibilities include: functional and technical design, configuration, system testing, coordinating user testing, implementation and post-implementation support.
- Credibly describe and demonstrate how solutions address business challenges and opportunities
- Work with other teams and database developers to develop business specific data marts
Minimum Job Requirements
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or other related field or equivalent experience.
- 7 to 10 years minimum experience delivering real world business solutions working with .NET framework
- Experience with Java script libraries and frameworks. Experience with one of the following React, Angular, Vue
- Experience with Team Foundation Server or other source control software
- Experience with C#, ASP.NET, Web API, MVC and Web Forms
- Experience with APIs – REST and SOAP
- Experience with SQL Server 2012 and higher, building stored procedures and functions
- Familiar with Telerik Controls
- Familiar with HTML5, CSS3
- Familiar with Software Development Life Cycle, various development methodologies, and able to independently participate in each phase
- Azure or AWS experience a plus
- Agile experience a plus
Specialized Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving skills and critical thinking
- Must be able to work in fast paced environment
To Apply, click here:
At Ascent360, our mission is simple; to become a World Class Customer Data Platform (CDP) that helps companies realize greater value from their customer data leading to increased revenue. We are a cloud based CDP that enables highly targeted, omni-channel marketing strategies direct to customers and prospects. We work with over 100 different brands, retailers, and resorts to integrate all data sources, giving a full view of their customer, allowing for needle moving marketing campaigns.
Ascent360 is a venture-backed SaaS start-up nestled in the foothills of Colorado in Golden only a short drive away from the hustle of downtown Denver or the solitude of the Rocky Mountains! We have GREAT views and AMAZING options for mountain biking, trail running, road cycling, cross fit (down the street) & more right outside our doorsteps with an in-office shower! We are privileged to work with clients you know and love from industries like retail, resort, and outdoor & active lifestyle. At Ascent360 we work and function as a team. If you have an idea, speak up and your voice will be heard. And to seal the deal, our in-house kegerator makes recharging only a pour away. In 2017, we were recognized on Outside Magazine’s 100 Best Places to Work list and in 2018… we made the TOP 50!!! We hope you will join this fast-paced start-up with a group of people who ALL make a difference in the future of Ascent360!