The Client Success Account Manager is the client relationship owner responsible for understanding and helping achieve our client’s business objectives. As the owner of the account, the Account Manager will understand our client’s business, the competitive landscape, and help drive program insight and recommendations to our clients. The Account Manager is expected to establish and maintain a strong partnership with the client by ensuring successful execution of deliverables and providing overall efficient account management.
- Manage, support, and service the account related needs of an assigned set of clients.
- Look for opportunities in organic growth within the client group, utilizing the crawl-walk-run philosophy.
- Proactively identify accounts whose revenue may be shrinking so as to address any ‘at risk’ clients and reach out to these accounts to ensure they are retained.
- Retain and mature accounts by developing strong relationships with top decision makers and key users within an organization.
- Regularly report on performance to the client, and quantify the value that we deliver to them.
- Ensure current clients are proficient in using our tools; identify user needs.
- Assist new clients in using and maximizing value on our tool.
- Address client concerns and ensure the resolution of issues in a timely manner, with follow-up when appropriate.
- Acts as the business stakeholder for custom development work.
- Participate in internal product development sessions, representing feedback from assigned client set.
Minimum Job Requirements
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Prefer 5 years progressive experience with CRM solutions or database marketing
Project and Account management only, no direct reports
Specialized Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Comfortable working in a database environment and able to quickly pick up new software and applications
- Deep understanding of the CRM (Customer Relationship Marketing) space preferred
- Thrives with Autonomy: Independent, Take-Charge personality; Risk-Oriented
- Technically Oriented; enjoys quietly solving problems on their own
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks, work in fast-paced, changing environment and manage stress accordingly
- Works well with pressure/deadlines; has a natural sense of urgency
- Detail oriented – good at making sure the small things don’t fall through the cracks; self-disciplined
- Proven ability to conduct business at all levels within enterprise organizations from the senior executives and line of business leaders to various roles within IT.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills, with proven problem solving capabilities; Skillful at assessing disparate data, drawing conclusions, and taking appropriate action
- Adept at managing client expectations, as it relates to scope of service and delivery of service
- Articulate and effective communication skills, tailoring message to the audience
- Confident and action oriented, with a keen ability to create, lead and develop business programs across multiple functions with many stakeholders
To Apply, click here:
At Ascent360, our mission is simple; to become a World Class Customer Data Platform (CDP) that helps companies realize greater value from their customer data leading to increased revenue. We are a cloud based CDP that enables highly targeted, omni-channel marketing strategies direct to customers and prospects. We work with over 100 different brands, retailers, and resorts to integrate all data sources, giving a full view of their customer, allowing for needle moving marketing campaigns.
Ascent360 is a venture-backed SaaS start-up nestled in the foothills of Colorado in Golden only a short drive away from the hustle of downtown Denver or the solitude of the Rocky Mountains! We have GREAT views and AMAZING options for mountain biking, trail running, road cycling, cross fit (down the street) & more right outside our doorsteps with an in-office shower! We are privileged to work with clients you know and love from industries like retail, resort, and outdoor & active lifestyle. At Ascent360 we work and function as a team. If you have an idea, speak up and your voice will be heard. And to seal the deal, our in-house kegerator makes recharging only a pour away. In 2017, we were recognized on Outside Magazine’s 100 Best Places to Work list and in 2018… we made the TOP 50!!! We hope you will join this fast-paced start-up with a group of people who ALL make a difference in the future of Ascent360!
|Job Category||Account Management|