Interested in working for a high-growth, VC backed SaaS company? Join our Growth team as an Account Executive where you will call on small and mid-market prospects who are B2C marketers and Senior Executives. Our Account Executives provide these prospects with a data driven marketing platform solution that delivers real business results and enables authentic customer relationships. Account Executives are responsible for the full sales cycle including prospecting, qualifying leads, leading discovery calls, demonstrating the product, negotiating contracts and closing deals. All applicants must thrive in a high growth organization and be able to navigate constant change.
- Become fluent and able to educate prospects on Ascent360’s product offerings through knowledge of our products, our value proposition, key differentiators and the greater data driven marketing space
- Close deals involving multiple executive stakeholders
- Meet or exceed sales quota and activity metrics
- Complete product demos, create customized proposals and complete follow up activities to manage all deals through to qualification, evaluation and close stages of sales process
- Manage pipeline, sales activity and ability to accurately forecast
- Participate in prospecting; including cold calling, nurturing warm leads and creating net new opportunities
- Develop a strong understanding of internal/external systems, sales methodologies and processes
- Brainstorm with marketing and other sales team members for new and creative selling techniques, process improvements and ideas to accelerate sales growth
- A minimum of 3 years of on-quota, B2B software applications sales experience; marketing software sales experience is a plus, as is SaaS sales experience and SMB focus
- History of consistent quota over achievement versus peers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to negotiate effectively based on value and differentiation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment as well as ability to succeed working independently
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive base salary, uncapped variable compensation, and equity in our high growth SaaS company
- Benefits - Medical, dental, retirement matching, 3 weeks PTO + paid holidays, gym & gear discounts
About Ascent360 and Why Us?
At Ascent360, our mission is simple; to help B2C companies develop authentic relationships with their customers. We are a cloud based customer data platform that enables highly targeted, omni-channel marketing engagement direct to customers and prospects. We work with over 100 different brands, retailers, and resorts to integrate all relevant data sources, providing a real time, 360 degree view of their customer, allowing for needle moving marketing campaigns.
Located in Golden, CO, we are minutes away from downtown Denver with awesome views from our windows of the Rocky Mountains. With flexible work hours and great benefits, we truly believe in a healthy work-life balance. We are privileged to work with clients you know and love from industries like retail, resort and outdoor & active lifestyle. At Ascent360 we work and function as a team and each day live and breath our core values. And of course we like to connect and celebrate as a team and our in-house kegerator makes recharging only a pour away.
To apply: email@example.com