We are looking for a highly-driven, self-motivated sales representative to join our growing sales team. As a BDR you will be on the front lines of our sales organization and will be responsible for cold calling prospective clients, qualifying inbound leads, creating target lists and warming prospects and leads. You will use Pipedrive and Outreach.io as your primary software systems. You will also partner with our Marketing Department to come up with creative ways to warm and qualify prospects. Ideal candidates will have software sales experience, be very comfortable speaking on the phone with prospects of all levels. You should be eager to help the organization continually improve. Ideal candidates will have BDR sales training, understand the Staccato Sales Process, have sold to marketing and/or IT groups, and have experience meeting minimum quotas. Corporate sales training or experience is a requirement and qualified candidates will have experience working in a CRM tool as an end user. All applicants must be comfortable working in a growing, dynamic organization and able to navigate constant change.
- Learn all of Ascent360’s products and offerings
- Partner with our B2B Sales Executives to grow our sales pipeline and develop your skills
- Create and prioritize account target lists to create a contact plan each day and execute outbound lead generation using Outreach.io and make at least 50 calls a day
- Set meetings and move prospects to a discovery call
- Help with A/B testing around messaging, timing, channel and other methods to optimize our results
- Respond to incoming web and phone inquiries
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications
- Create a great first impression to our prospects and customers
- Partner with our Marketing Department to add appropriate prospects to our marketing communication channels
- Partner with the Marketing Department to craft appropriate messaging for mass email campaigns
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities and closed business
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1 – 4 years of full-time sales experience
- Sales training
- A tract record of meeting and exceeding weekly or daily quotas
- Ability to work within a CRM
- Ability to communicate with Senior Executives
- Prospecting experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Software sales experience
- Inside sales/BDR experience a plus
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need with a successful product sale
- Experience working in a technology start up environment a plus
- Marketing experience or ability to work in email marketing platforms
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive base salary and equity in our high growth SaaS company
- Benefits - Medical, dental, retirement matching, 3 weeks PTO + paid holidays, gym & gear discounts
About Ascent360 and why us?
At Ascent360, our mission is simple; to help B2C companies develop authentic relationships with their customers. We are a cloud based customer data platform that enables highly targeted, omni-channel marketing engagement direct to customers and prospects. We work with over 100 different brands, retailers, and resorts to integrate all relevant data sources, providing a real time, 360 degree view of their customer, allowing for needle moving marketing campaigns.
Located in Golden, CO, we are minutes away from downtown Denver with awesome views from our windows of the Rocky Mountains. With flexible work hours and great benefits, we truly believe in a healthy work-life balance. We are privileged to work with clients you know and love from industries like retail, resort and outdoor & active lifestyle. At Ascent360 we work and function as a team and each day live and breath our core values. And of course we like to connect and celebrate as a team and our in-house kegerator makes recharging only a pour away.