Our sales director will be responsible for leading the Ascent360 SaaS sales team; delivering at a high level as an individual contributor that closes deals as well as coaching and leading the team. We are looking for someone who will follow and enforce a methodical, data driven sales process. All applicants must thrive in a high growth organization and be able to navigate constant change.
- Drive sales, aggressively expand the customer base and generate net new revenue
- Build a pipeline of leads through direct outreach to prospects
- Lead client presentations to a range of titles from Marketing Managers to C-level Executives, including information discovery sessions, product demonstrations and proposals
- Engage with prospects to understand their unique and specific pain points and produce compelling business cases to meet their needs
- Enforce and improve our scalable sales process from prospecting/demand generation through contract execution
- Become an expert in making pitch. Complete product demos, create customized proposals and complete follow up activities to manage all deals through to qualification, evaluation, and close stages of sales process
- Provide coaching and drive development of Account Executive (AE) team to deliver team sales goals
- Be a strong “Closer” closing your own deals and coaching and assisting AE’s in closing deals
- Leverage CRM data to construct, forecast, and manage sales activity and drive pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals
- Collaborate with marketing, other sales team members, and leadership to create new and creative selling techniques, process improvements and ideas to accelerate sales growt
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in B2B/SaaS software and the MarTech sales space with an emphasis on SaaS sales. 1-2 experience leading sales team members
- Background in CDP, Marketing Automation or ESP sales strongly preferred
- Record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas
- Demonstrated ability to develop and lead a high-performing sales team
- Passion, drive and the desire to be a part of a growing team that makes a difference for both the company and our clients
- Startup DNA. You are excited and motivated to join a high growth venture-backed company to see immediately how your hard work impacts the company’s bottom line
- Location. Denver Metro preferred
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive base salary, uncapped variable compensation, and equity in our high growth SaaS company
- Benefits - Medical, dental, retirement matching, 3 weeks PTO + paid holidays, gym & gear discounts
About Ascent360 and why us?
At Ascent360, our mission is simple; to help B2C companies develop authentic relationships with their customers. We are a cloud based customer data platform that enables highly targeted, omni-channel marketing engagement direct to customers and prospects. We work with over 100 different brands, retailers, and resorts to integrate all relevant data sources, providing a real time, 360 degree view of their customer, allowing for needle moving marketing campaigns.
Located in Golden, CO, we are minutes away from downtown Denver with awesome views from our windows of the Rocky Mountains. With flexible work hours and great benefits, we truly believe in a healthy work-life balance. We are privileged to work with clients you know and love from industries like retail, resort and outdoor & active lifestyle. At Ascent360 we work and function as a team and each day live and breath our core values. And of course we like to connect and celebrate as a team and our in-house kegerator makes recharging only a pour away.
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org