Our sales director will be responsible for building, managing and developing a high-performance SaaS sales team; partnering with CRO in creating a methodical, data driven sales process; as well as delivering at a high level as an individual contributor that closes enterprise-level deals across multiple industry verticals. All applicants must thrive in a high growth organization and be able to navigate constant change.
- Drive sales, aggressively expand the customer base and generate new revenue
- Lead client presentations to C-level executives, including information discovery sessions, product demonstrations and proposals
- Engage with prospects to understand their unique and specific pain points and produce compelling business cases to meet their needs
- Implement and improve our scalable sales process from prospecting/demand generation through contract execution
- Become an expert in making pitch. Complete product demos, create customized proposals and complete follow up activities to manage all deals through to qualification, evaluation and close stages of sales process
- Have a strong understanding of internal/external systems, sales methodologies and sales processes
- Hire, train and lead a team of high-performing Account Executives
- Provide coaching and drive development of AE team to deliver team sales goals
- Leverage CRM data to construct, forecast, and manage sales activity and drive pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals
- Brainstorm with marketing, other sales team members, and BDRs new and creative selling techniques, process improvements and ideas to accelerate sales growth
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in B2B/SaaS software and/or marketing database sales with an emphasis on SaaS sales. 1-2 experience leading sales team members
- Record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas
- Demonstrated ability to develop and lead a high-performing sales team
- Solution Selling. You are an expert solution seller. You know how to break a complex organization into decision-makers, and sell to each individual’s unique pain.
- Passion, drive and the desire to be a part of a growing team that makes a difference for both the company and our clients
- Exceptional in-person, verbal and written communication skills a must (comfortable presenting alone in front of large groups)
- Startup DNA. You are excited and motivated to join a startup to see immediately how your hard work impacts the company’s bottom line.
- Unparalleled presentation skills. You are a walking TED talk.
- Established relationships with Senior and C-level executives in Brand, Retail, Resort/Lodging a plus
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business or related field
- Location. You are excited to work in Denver Metro
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive base salary, uncapped variable compensation, and equity in our high growth SaaS company
- Benefits - Medical, dental, retirement matching, 3 weeks PTO + paid holidays, gym & gear discounts
About Ascent360 and why us?
At Ascent360, our mission is simple; to help B2C companies develop authentic relationships with their customers. We are a cloud based customer data platform that enables highly targeted, omni-channel marketing engagement direct to customers and prospects. We work with over 100 different brands, retailers, and resorts to integrate all relevant data sources, providing a real time, 360 degree view of their customer, allowing for needle moving marketing campaigns.
Located in Golden, CO, we are minutes away from downtown Denver with awesome views from our windows of the Rocky Mountains. With flexible work hours and great benefits, we truly believe in a healthy work-life balance. We are privileged to work with clients you know and love from industries like retail, resort and outdoor & active lifestyle. At Ascent360 we work and function as a team and each day live and breath our core values. And of course we like to connect and celebrate as a team and our in-house kegerator makes recharging only a pour away.
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org