Ascent360 is seeking a highly motivated customer-focused leader to join our team as a Client Success Account Director. We are seeking an experienced leader who can lead a team through change and maturity projects from inception to completion to assist with company growth. The ideal candidate will have experience working with clients in a B2C marketing agency environment with multi-channel marketing and industry knowledge. They will be responsible for setting the culture of client support and will manage a team of account managers and other customer operations specialists.
They will be responsible for the overall P&L of the client base and will work to help balance company profitability and meeting client needs. They will be the lead executive in charge of client meetings with all levels of client organizations.
- Lead a cross-functional team to help clients realize the full potential of our SaaS software in helping them grow revenue
- Responsible for all clients, the Account Director effectively balances client demands with internal demands associated with staffing and resource planning, financial management, competing deadlines, and motivates their team to deliver best in class results to our clients daily
- Ensure client objectives are met by overseeing the development and execution of strategic marketing plans in collaboration with the appropriate subject matter experts and outside agencies if applicable
- Work with clients on strategy, tactics, forecasts, budgets, projections, and performance metrics.
- Must be able to interpret and provide recommendations around marketing results and continually confirm the client’s investment is sound
- Drive the development of strategic solutions for our clients to fulfill these strategies on time, on budget and with maximum efficiency of resources
- Analyze omni-channel marketing results and make necessary adjustments to the communication plan to stay on goal
- Executive-level engagement of existing and prospective stakeholders in constant dialog around how to improve their marketing results
- Responsible for leading the client executive sponsorship program
- Monitor and manage financial performance of each client
- Identify, build relationships, and manage a group of partners who can assist in delivering world-class services to our clients
- Development and delivery of renewal proposals and ensuring client profitability and satisfactory renewal rates
- Leadership of periodic strategic planning efforts, advisory/strategy consulting engagements, and accountability for the quality and business impact of ongoing client work
- Leads change initiatives, develops staffing plan, and identifies, implements, and manages tools related to superior client services
- Minimum of 8 + years’ experience in relevant relationship marketing disciplines including multi-channel marketing strategy, online/offline media, infrastructure, integrated campaign management, email execution, etc.
- At least 5+ years of direct, focused experience applying the above within the retail, resort, and/or brand categories
- Experience managing large, complex, multi-million-dollar accounts with strategy, analytics, digital and creative components
- Previous experience within a major consulting firm or marketing agency preferred
- Strong experience managing the financial aspects of a book of business including forecasting revenue, costs, profit margins, invoicing, reporting your financials to company executives, etc. Should be financially disciplined and feel at home working on Excel spreadsheets and internal accounting and forecasting programs (i.e. Salesforce). Responsible for profit and loss on an account
- Proven strategic leadership and cross-team program management in a matrix environment
- Experience working with clients through difficult conversations and prioritizing work
- Solid understanding of all key channels (e-mail, Web, Direct Mail, Telemarketing, Search, Display and other Digital services)
- Analytically minded, specifically comfortable with data, response metrics and trends
- Actively develops and shares personal POV on relevant topics (e.g., CRM, customer centricity, market evolution)
At Ascent360, our mission is simple; to become a World Class Customer Data Platform (CDP) that helps companies realize greater value from their customer data leading to increased revenue. We are a cloud based CDP that enables highly targeted, omni-channel marketing strategies direct to customers and prospects. We work with over 100 different brands, retailers, and resorts to integrate all data sources, giving a full view of their customer, allowing for needle moving marketing campaigns.
Ascent360 is a venture-backed SaaS start-up nestled in the foothills of Colorado in Golden only a short drive away from the hustle of downtown Denver or the solitude of the Rocky Mountains! We have GREAT views and AMAZING options for mountain biking, trail running, road cycling, cross fit (down the street) & more right outside our doorsteps with an in-office shower! We are privileged to work with clients you know and love from industries like retail, resort, and outdoor & active lifestyle. At Ascent360 we work and function as a team. If you have an idea, speak up and your voice will be heard. And to seal the deal, our in-house kegerator makes recharging only a pour away. In 2017, we were recognized on Outside Magazine’s 100 Best Places to Work list and in 2018… we made the TOP 50!!! We hope you will join this fast-paced start-up with a group of people who ALL make a difference in the future of Ascent360!
This job description is a summary of the essential functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. The responsibilities, tasks, and duties of the jobholder might differ from those outlined in the job description. Other duties, as assigned by the supervisor, might be part of the job.
|Job Category||Account Management|