Interested in working for a rapidly growing SaaS startup in Denver? Ascent360 is building a market leading Customer Data Platform that drives revenue and relationships for our customers. We seamlessly integrate multiple data sources to create a comprehensive 360-degree customer view. This allows our customers to create and execute highly targeted marketing campaigns. With an intuitive drag and drop segmentation tool, our software puts the power back in the hands of the marketer.
Come work with one of the fastest growing companies in Denver and one of the TOP places to work according to Outside Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Work. We have a fun office with great views and amazing options for mountain biking, trail running, road cycling, cross fit (down the street) & more right outside our doorsteps with an in-office shower! Other perks include a company ski trip, an in house kegerator and access to Pro Deals on your favorite outdoor brands (up to 70% off!).
Ascent360 seeks a seasoned Business System Analyst with a proven track record of becoming the Subject Matter Expert for our systems and processes, as well as training and cross training team members. The role includes working across departments with a focus on assisting development to define, document, evaluate and test systems, integrations, and workflows. Additional responsibilities include providing support systems and Quality Control while driving the delivery of our product in a way that supports scalability as sales increase.
This position reports to the VP, Customer Success.
- Conceptualizing, applying, analyzing, and evaluating information to determine solutions
- Synthesizing complex and contradictory information into concise, readable, unambiguous written requirements at multiple levels of detail
- Taking primary ownership for written requirements specifications, from initial creation, through change management and solution delivery
- Identifying and documenting data types, rules, mapping, and conversion requirements
- Understanding and documenting current state of business processes including data flows and recommending system improvements/modifications with enhancement requests
- Contributing to best practices for requirements/process design documentation and other IT processes
- Providing concise updates regarding overall status, issues, risks, and recommended actions to be taken
- Creating and documenting use cases, data flow diagrams, swim lanes diagrams, workflow diagrams, screen mock-ups, etc.
- Assisting in taking our SaaS based customer implementations from sales to delivery
- Developing business requirements in accordance with Ascent360 standards and internal workings
- Coordinating project timelines, tasks, development efforts, and quality control measures to deliver a flawless solution to our customers
- Working with Ascent360 leadership to improve upon tools and processes related to implementations and documentation of customer’s overall solution
Requirements for Role
- BSA experience for 2+ years
- Proven experience with database marketing/data architecture/logic data structures, and data organization
- Ideal experience includes proven success working with fast paced rapidly growing SaaS company with finite resources
- Has managed multiple project timelines effectively and with desired outcomes
- Proven ability to manage internal resources in a matrixed environment with competing priorities
- Keen business prowess with ability to synthesize customer requests to fit within the Ascent360 Customer Data Platform
- Experience with tool and process improvement methodology. Prefer someone who can highlight success in this discipline
- Previous experience analyzing data sets and providing source to target mapping as needed
- Previous workflow, ticketing, time, and project management platforms
- Knows B2B marketplace
- Understands the world of small brands, retailers and hotels/resorts
- Understands the challenges for marketers to execute on Market Segmentation, Personas, and 1 to 1 communications
- Excellent communication skills and client face-ability
- Strong analytical, creative thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of data, database, data structures, and data organization desired.
- Very strong data analysis skills
- Ability to write SQL for the purpose of data analysis
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven start-up environment
- Excellent account and customer management experience
- 4-year degree preferably with emphasis on Computer Science or related field; or equivalent, relevant work experience in technology-related discipline