Interested in working for a rapidly growing SaaS startup in Denver? Ascent360 is building a market leading Customer Data Platform that drives revenue and relationships for our clients. We seamlessly integrate multiple data sources to create a comprehensive 360-degree customer view. This allows our clients to create and execute highly targeted marketing campaigns. With an intuitive drag and drop segmentation tool, our software puts the power back in the hands of the marketer.
Come work with one of the fastest growing companies in Denver and one of the TOP places to work according to Outside Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Work. We have a fun office with great views and amazing options for mountain biking, trail running, road cycling, cross fit (down the street) & more right outside our doorsteps with an in-office shower! Other perks include a company ski trip, an in house kegerator and access to Pro Deals on your favorite outdoor brands (up to 70% off!).
Ascent360 seeks a Client Success Specialist that will support the Client Success Managers in helping to achieve our client’s marketing & business objectives.
- Client Support – create and manage tickets to ensure the execution of day to day deliverables and/or projects
- Maintain updated status reports on all client activities
- Provide contracted metrics to CSM: email volumes, support hours, revenue tracking, etc.
- Become proficient in the Ascent360 SaaS platform
- Test and QC completed software work products and deliver to CSM
Minimum Job Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
2 – 4 years progressive experience in marketing and/or technical project coordination. Experience with CRM solutions, email marketing or database marketing a plus
Project and Account management only, no direct reports
Specialized Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced software environment and able to quickly pick up new software and applications
- Ability to prioritize & multi-task
- Technically Oriented; ability to pick up software programs quickly
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks, work in fast-paced, changing environment and manage stress accordingly
- Works well with pressure/deadlines; has a natural sense of urgency
- Detail oriented – good at making sure the small things don’t fall through the cracks; self-disciplined
- Articulate and effective communication skills, tailoring message to the audience
- Confident and action oriented across multiple functions with many stakeholders
|Job Category||Account Management|