At Ascent360, our mission is simple; to become a World Class Customer Data Platform (CDP) that helps companies realize greater value from their customer data leading to increased revenue. We are a cloud based CDP that enables highly targeted, omni-channel marketing strategies direct to customers and prospects. We work with over 100 different brands, retailers, and resorts to integrate all data sources, giving a full view of their customer, allowing for needle moving marketing campaigns.
Ascent360 is a venture-backed SaaS start-up nestled in the foothills of Colorado in Golden only a short drive away from the hustle of downtown Denver or the solitude of the Rocky Mountains! We have GREAT views and AMAZING options for mountain biking, trail running, road cycling, cross fit (down the street) & more right outside our doorsteps with an in-office shower! We are privileged to work with clients you know and love from industries like retail, resort, and outdoor & active lifestyle. At Ascent360 we work and function as a team. If you have an idea, speak up and your voice will be heard. And to seal the deal, our in-house kegerator makes recharging only a pour away. In 2017, we were recognized on Outside Magazine’s 100 Best Places to Work list and in 2018 & 2019… we made the TOP 50!!! We hope you will join this fast-paced start-up with a group of people who ALL make a difference in the future of Ascent360!
This role is a fantastic opportunity to become an integral part of a growth stage, fast paced company in the SaaS/Marketing Technology space. Come join our growing go-to-market team and help shape our efforts and drive rapid growth. We are seeking an experienced B2B marketer to lead our marketing organization as we seek to build awareness, nurture and educate targeted segments, and enable our prospecting and selling efforts across multiple touch-points.
You are a strong integrated marketer and campaign developer. And an equally strong ‘doer’ that rolls up their sleeves to make things happen. This is a hands-on role that will be responsible for both strategy and planning as well as executing (writing content, crafting emails, developing strategy etc.). You will have experience leading and growing marketing functions and teams. Lastly, you have a track record of driving results in a lean, fast-paced environment.
- Marketing Qualified Lead (MQL) generation champion and demand generation leader. Build a growing, predictable lead engine that feeds our sales efforts and works together with our go-to-market to maximize impact
- Partner with leadership team to hone and develop company messaging/branding
- Keep us consistent on the value proposition, positioning, targeting, and campaign and sales messaging and content
- Partner with CRO on strategy and then develop and execute integrated marketing efforts in concert with sales and BD efforts across all channels to the market
- Plan, personally author, and manage development of meaningful content (blog posts, email marketing messages, webinars, case studies) that can be leveraged across channels
- Be responsible for marketing lead generation achievement of targeted leads generated
- Create manage outbound email campaigns targeting prospects
- Think ROI and metrics. Perform ongoing tracking and reporting on B2B marketing initiatives
- Lead our website efforts and turn our website into an effective path for engaging prospects, customers and potential employees. Lead website metrics, updates etc.
- Identify and lead participation in industry conferences, webinars, other key events
- Work closely with Sales team; enabling them with appropriate tools, materials, and presentations
- Lead planning efforts for marketing. Serve as mentor and champion for all marketing functions to deliver an integrated, compelling, high ROI plan
- Lead the marketing team members and external firms
- This role reports to the CRO of Ascent360.
Requirements for the role:
- Bachelors or master’s degree required
- 5+ years in progressively senior marketing roles ideally working with B2B clients
- 3- 5+ years working at a B2B software company
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a curious / adventurous mind
- Capacity to meet deadlines and manage projects
- Strong problem solving, analytical, creative thinking and interpretation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Complete marketing mix toolkit together with and digital ‘know how’
- Experience with managing vendors and external resources helpful
To Apply, click here: