Ascent360 is working with some of the top Outdoor Brands and Ski Resorts in the industry, including YETI coolers, SmartWool and Telluride Ski Resort. We’re growing insanely fast after recently closing a Series A venture round and are seeking a seasoned Customer Implementations Expert with a proven track record of leading SaaS based implementations, preferably in the database marketing discipline. This role will be fully responsible for all new customer implementations, including discovery, solution development and requirements gathering, business requirements creation, project management of internal and external resources, quality control of the final solution, and successful/on-time delivery to Ascent360 customers. This position reports to the VP of Customer Success.
Come work with one of the fastest growing companies in Denver and one of the TOP places to work according to Outside Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Work. We have a fun office with great views and amazing options for mountain biking, trail running, road cycling, cross fit (down the street) & more right outside our doorsteps with an in-office shower! Other perks include a company ski trip, an in house kegerator and access to Pro Deals on your favorite outdoor brands (up to 70% off!).
- Leading our Saas based customer implementations from sales to delivery
- Working with internal and external customer teams to effectively discover, plan, and execute the final solution to our customers
- Developing business requirements in accordance with Ascent360 standards and internal workings
- Coordinating project timelines, tasks, development efforts, and quality control measures to deliver a flawless solution to our customers
- Assess current implementation methods to develop repeatable and scalable process enabling rapid growth and improved speed of delivery
- Work with Ascent360 leadership to improve upon tools and processes related to implementations and documentation of customer’s overall solution
- Ideal experience includes proven success running SaaS based customer implementations in a fast paced and rapidly growing organization
- Has managed multiple implementations and project timelines effectively and with desired outcomes
- Proven ability to manage internal resources in a matrixed environment with competing priorities
- Experience with tool and process improvement methodology. Prefer someone who can highlight success in this discipline
- Proven experience with database marketing/data architecture/logic data structures, and data organization
- Background in Business Systems Analysis (BSA) a plus
- Previous experience analyzing data sets and providing source to target mapping as needed
- Has worked in a small start-up with finite resources
- Has experience in Database Marketing, Email Marketing and a good understanding of the Marketing Technology stack.
- Keen business prowess with ability to synthesize customer requests to fit within the Ascent360 Customer Data Platform
- Previous workflow, ticketing, time, and project management platforms
- Knows B2B marketplace
- Understands the world of small brands, retailers and hotels/resorts
- Understands the challenges for marketers to execute on Market Segmentation, Personas, and 1 to 1 communications
Skills & Attributes:
- Excellent communication skills and client face-ability
- Strong analytical, creative thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of data, database, data structures, and data organization desired. SQL skills a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven start-up environment
- Excellent account and customer management experience
- Fits Ascent 360 Culture
- Proven commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Stable employment history
- 4-year degree in business, economics, marketing, or technology-related discipline
|Job Category||Account Management|