Interested in working for a rapidly growing SaaS startup in Denver? Ascent360 is building a market leading Customer Data Platform that drives revenue and relationships for our clients. We seamlessly integrate multiple data sources to create a comprehensive 360-degree customer view. This allows our clients to create and execute highly targeted marketing campaigns. With an intuitive drag and drop segmentation tool, our software puts the power back in the hands of the marketer.
Come work with one of the fastest growing companies in Denver and one of the TOP places to work according to Outside Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Work. We have a fun office with great views and amazing options for mountain biking, trail running, road cycling, cross fit (down the street) & more right outside our doorsteps with an in-office shower! Other perks include a company ski trip, an in house kegerator and access to Pro Deals on your favorite outdoor brands (up to 70% off!).
Our marketing automation and digital lead will be our point and take leadership for our efforts in marketing automation and email as well as be point on our digital engagement through our Website (SEO, SEM), digital paid marketing and social (LinkedIn, social, display etc.).
This role will be responsible for designing, managing and implementing our digital marketing automation strategy. You will have the opportunity to build out engagement programs within our marketing automation tool. Key areas of focus are to develop and execute customer acquisition, awareness, nurture, and engagement strategies across email, our website, and digital advertising efforts. Responsible for building our lead database and leading coordination and integration efforts with our sales and prospecting systems. Apply data backed approach to refining and improving approaches and applying advanced measurement and reporting skills to provide transparency, demonstrate results and ID trouble spots.
This role will also drive and support our digital acquisition programs including SEO, SEM, and social programs. Initially we will be testing and identifying scalable growth paths. This role will direct and work with external agencies as required.
This role requires proven data driven analytic skills, together with strong marketing skills and marketing technology fluency.
- Digital marketing strategy development including solution ideation and campaign planning
- Develop and optimize relevant nurture tracks and triggered communications for prospects and clients at specific points in the lifecycle to drive engagement and revenue, across digital channels
- Analyze specific audience segments and trends to identify opportunities and develop recommendations to optimize marketing campaign performance and ROI.
- Build, implement and monitor automation programs. Build out our lead scoring approach to reflect the buyer journey and deliver MQL’s to our selling teams that are both ready to engage and meet our sales prospect criteria
- Assist in maintaining database health
- Define key marketing metrics and manages the process of packaging these measurements into reports and dashboards in order to determine overall performance of the marketing team and marketing programs.
- Apply marketing operations expertise across the business, with emphasis on lead scoring, lead nurturing, lead management, campaign reporting, and sales enablement
- Oversee digital customer acquisition strategy and programs globally, including: paid search, display, programmatic advertising, paid social and affiliate marketing.
- Lead creation and management of campaigns and related budgets for all digital advertising platforms, these include, but are not limited to Adwords, Google Display Network, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Coordinate with SEO and Content managers to optimize SEM, SEO, and content strategies.
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing with extensive hand-on expertise in the full-range of Email Marketing and Marketing Automation Software
- Familiarity with CRM and sales enablement systems
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with a clear ability to identify issues and solve them quickly.
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and directly related experience.
- Must have basic HTML skills.
- Technical Learner – You pick up on technical things quickly, enjoy learning new skills and knowledge, and are adept at staying ahead of the curve on relevant industry, company, product, or technical knowledge.
- Experience with B2B marketing SaaS solutions mid-sized, and enterprise level businesses a plus
- Driven Achiever – You possess strong analytical and quantitative analysis skills, have a passion for data driven decision making, thrive on challenges, and have a proven history of successfully, consistently leading teams to achieve targets and objectives, within a complex client acquisition driven business
- Systems Thinker – You are dedicated to providing high quality services, committed to continuous improvement through empowerment and management by data, willing and able to re-engineer processes from scratch, open to suggestions and experimentation, and efficient and effective work processes.
- Process and Project Manager – You can readily design practices, processes, and procedures, know what to measure and how to measure it, can organize people and activities, and are good at figuring out the processes necessary to get things done. Lean/Agile experience and JIRA is a plus.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive base salary and equity in our high growth SaaS company
- Benefits – Medical, dental, retirement matching, 3 weeks PTO + paid holidays, gym & gear discounts